- Integrated subsoiler tines with hydraulic stone protection per leg
- 2 Rows of large discs made out of hardened steel Ø 560 mm
- Replaceable tine points, shins and wings; 6 models of wings available
- Heavy bearings with overdimensioned wheel hubs, low maintenance
- Torsion bar suspension by means of triangular rubbers for a maximum freedom of movement of every disc separately
- Stable, powder coated frame with robust headstock, prepared for the assembly of a Tulip airseeder
- Up to 350 XL Vario (-S): linkage cat. III
- Up from 400 XL Vario (-S): linkage cat. III/IV
- Depth control by means of the floating system with crumbler roller Ø 520 mm
- Tillage of the upper soil layer and deep cultivation in one pass
- Extra strong box section on which the tine holders are fixated. By folding the legs you can turn the machine into a normal disc harrow
- The tines are individually adjustable in both height and width. So it’s possible to position a tine right in the wheel track of the tractor and to set it a little deeper than the other tines. Or just mount 2 tines and use them only in the tram lines.
- Depth of tines: from 2 up to 24 cm under the discs. So both shallow and deep tine settings are possible.
- Non-stop operation: if necessary the tines can break out upwards. The discs and roller continue to follow the ground. Afterwards the leg is automatically pushed back into the soil. The sensitivity is adjustable.
- Hardened steel discs, solid side fastening with 5 bolts 10.9, simply accessible.
- The aggressive action of the serrated discs and the extra large distance between the rows of discs give an ideal mulching and mixing result of crop residue or green cover crops.
- Extra protected sealing of the bearings; lubricator chamber provided with a large quantity grease; hot forged hub.
Further explanation accessories
- The packer roller Ø 500 mm and the packer roller Ø 600 mm are in combination with this heavy machine only suited for heavy, non sticky soil.
- Hydraulic roller adjustment: two cylinders who fold up the roller so that the point of gravity comes closer to the tractor
- Straw harrow: is mounted behind the last row of discs and assures an improved coverage of crop residue. The height and angle are adjustable.
- Soil deflector plate right: a ground following side plate which keeps the soil stream inside the working width. Transport width increases with 7 cm.
- Central greasing: all grease nipples are brought to one point.
- Oil bath bearing: maintenance free bearings in an oil filled housing.