The standard Multidisc comes with discs of Ø 510 mm and is designed for working depths ranging from 4 to 10 cm. The Multidisc XL versions feature Ø 560 mm discs which are suitable to work deeper. The XL has more clearance between the 2 disc rows and is thus better suited for fields with lots of crop remains like maize and sunflower. The Multidisc XXL has discs Ø 610 mm and larger gang spacing for better flow. The XXL legs are set lengthwise to make them sturdy and resistant to very harsh conditions.
- Rubber suspension. For the XL version stiffer triangle shaped rubbers are used that can handle greater forces.
- The roller has many settings and a floating system. This system controls the working depth of the machine.
- Shot blasted, powder-coated frame and headstock.
- Multidiscs are available in mounted rigid, mounted folding H, and semi-trailed folding HT models ranging from 1,8 up to 12 meters wide. Folding Multidiscs can be stocked in folded position. Simple and compact!
- Hardened discs with high cutting capacity
- Seal with overgreasing protection
- Protection against trash
- 5 bolts M12 10.9
- One-piece forged hub
- Extra large greasing chamber
- Oversized taper roller bearings
- Cast steel cap
- Optional: side deflector plate or discs for keeping the soil stream inside the working width of the machine.
- Optional: straw harrow for spreading the plant remains evenly.
- Optional: packer roller with independently suspended, self-adjusting scrapers.
- 2 Rows of large discs made out of hardened steel Ø 610 mm
- Gang spacing 115 cm
- Heavy bearings with overdimensioned wheel hubs, low maintenance
- Torsion bar suspension by means of triangular rubbers for a maximum freedom of movement of every disc separately
- Stable, powder coated frame with robust headstock
- Linkage cat. III/Quick hitch
- Hydraulically foldable for road transport
- Depth control by means of the floating system with crumbler roller Ø 520 mm
- Hardened steel discs, solid side fastening with 5 bolts 10.9, simply accessible.
- The aggressive action of the serrated discs and the extra large distance between the rows of discs give an ideal mulching and mixing result of crop residue or green cover crops.
- Extra protected sealing of the bearings; lubricator chamber provided with a large quantity grease; hot forged hub.
- The floating system: if necessary the Multidisc disc harrow can break out upwards independently from the roller. The roller continues to follow the ground.
- Transport width less than 3 meters: uncomplicated road transport. The folded sections of the machine are
secured by locking pins.
Further explanation accessories
- Hydraulic roller adjustment: two cylinders, which make it possible to adjust the roller by using the tractor hydraulics.
- Straw harrow: is mounted behind the last row of discs and assures an improved coverage of crop residue. The height and angle are adjustable.
- Soil deflector plate right: a ground following side plate which keeps the soil stream inside the working width.
- Set soil deflector discs right: set of 2 adjustable side-discs. The first disc keeps the soil stream inside the working width. The second disc has an equalizing function.
- Central greasing: all grease nipples are brought to one point.
- Oil bath bearing: maintenance free bearings in an oil filled housing.
- “Junior/senior trailing kit”: transport kit of which the beam is mounted on the front of three point hitch and the foldable wheel gear is mounted at the back of the three point hitch.
Differences standard specification Multidisc XXLH in comparison with Multidisc XLH
- Discs Ø 610 mm instead of Ø 560 mm with larger disc arms
- Gang spacing 115 cm instead of 100 mm
- Extra rigid frame resistant to higher powers