- The Polymat and Polyliner Eco are equipped with the EASYtronic E control system. This compact computer contains hectare counters and alarms, such as low seed level signalling device, forward speed and fan speed. This terminal also controls the tramline system (optional).
- New design hopper
- Easy to mount
- Modular on our Multidisc XLH and XXLH
- EASYtronic electronics
- Low-noise, oversized fan for low rpm and long life.
- The Polymat and Polymat Compact 8 are driven by a large and durable metering wheel.
- On Polymat and Polymat Compact H, stairs and platform are standard (optional on Polymat Compact 8).
- The Polyliner and Polymat Compact H use the EASYtronic seeder computers. The dose rate control is fully electronic and the calibration test is fully automatic.
- The Polymat and Polyliner coulter bars have 2 rows of coulters. This results in more clearance between the coulters and trash is able to loosen easily. The pressure of the coulters can be adjusted individually if required.
- The Eco distributor beams are specifically designed for an even and full-width distribution of the seed pellets. The distributor beam can be mounted in front or behind the roller. There are many adjustments possible to obtain an even covering of the soil.
- Perfect dose and distribution: throughout the years the metering unit has proven its accuracy and durability. Application rates range from 0,5 to 400 kg/ha. The metering unit is infinitely adjustable and has a reduction setting for the use of fine seeds.
- A cleaning brush is standard. The seeds are dropped into the air flow and transported via a specially shaped elevation column, then distributed evenly to the tubes by the distribution head. Not applicable for Polymat Compact 8.
- Compact mounting keeps the centre of gravity close to the tractor.
Standard specification Polymat Compact H
- The Polymat Compact H is a machine for seeding OSR and green cover crops
- Electronically driven, universal metering unit for coarse and fine seeds
- Electronically driven metering and EASYtronic by means of speed measuring connector cable
- Large hopper capacity of 600 litres
- 12, 16 or 24 distribution tubes
- Hydraulically driven fan with large capacity for an accurate distribution
- Stairs and platform behind the machine to reach the hopper easily and safely
- Hopper cover
- Quick-change system for mounting at disc harrow Multidisc (XL)H
Standard specification distributor beam Eco H
- A steel profile with 12 or 16 spreading plates that accurately broadcast the seed. It can be mounted in front or behind the roller. The angle is adjustable.
- With the universal metering unit, coarse and fine seeds can be seeded from 1 to 200 kg/ha.
- Simple electronic controlled calibration test with a bucket.
- The Polymat Compact H comes standard with a quick hitch for the Multidisc H headstock. It is simple to take the seeder off or put it back on.
- EASYtronic: this compact terminal with touch screen and color display regulates automatically the dosage and includes hectare counters and a control system that shows fan speed and hopper content. The computer is linked via CANbus with the job computer on the machine.
Further explanation accessories
- With the modular hopper extension(s) of 350 litres, it is easy to increase the hopper size.
- Fan on the power beyond of load-sensing connection of the tractor. The EASYtronic seeder computer switches the fan on and off.
- EASYtronic LH5000 variable rate control unlock code + adapter (does not apply to EASYtronic+): using this option means that the EASYtronic computer can be connected with a GPS computer that controls the dose rate in a site-specific way. Dosage is determined by the values on the GPS map.
- EASYtronic+ ISOBUS exclusive CCI 200 display: applicable if the tractor is equipped with an integrated ISOBUS display or an ISOBUS display from another manufacturer.
- Wheel sensor kit + hitch sensor: allows the speed signal and hitch position to be measured on a tractor that is not equipped with a 7 pin ISO plug.
- Electronic metering wheel on the machine: is necessary for operating the machine with several (older) tractor models that don’t have a 7-pin plug in the tractor cabin.
- GPS speed measuring sensor + hitch sensor: measures speed and hitch position.
- Work lights improve the view on the field when working in the dark.
- Covering harrow for improved covering of the seeds.