- The Polymat and Polyliner Eco are equipped with the EASYtronic E control system. This compact computer contains hectare counters and alarms, such as low seed level signalling device, forward speed and fan speed. This terminal also controls the tramline system (optional).
- New design hopper
- Easy to mount
- Modular on our Multidisc XLH and XXLH
- EASYtronic electronics
- Low-noise, oversized fan for low rpm and long life.
- The Polymat and Polymat Compact 8 are driven by a large and durable metering wheel.
- On Polymat and Polymat Compact H, stairs and platform are standard (optional on Polymat Compact 8).
- The Polyliner and Polymat Compact H use the EASYtronic seeder computers. The dose rate control is fully electronic and the calibration test is fully automatic.
- The Polymat and Polyliner coulter bars have 2 rows of coulters. This results in more clearance between the coulters and trash is able to loosen easily. The pressure of the coulters can be adjusted individually if required.
- The Eco distributor beams are specifically designed for an even and full-width distribution of the seed pellets. The distributor beam can be mounted in front or behind the roller. There are many adjustments possible to obtain an even covering of the soil.
- Perfect dose and distribution: throughout the years the metering unit has proven its accuracy and durability. Application rates range from 0,5 to 400 kg/ha. The metering unit is infinitely adjustable and has a reduction setting for the use of fine seeds.
- A cleaning brush is standard. The seeds are dropped into the air flow and transported via a specially shaped elevation column, then distributed evenly to the tubes by the distribution head. Not applicable for Polymat Compact 8.
- Compact mounting keeps the centre of gravity close to the tractor.
Standard specification Polymat Compact
- The Polymat Compact is a machine for seeding OSR and green cover crops
- Precise distribution and dosage by means of plastic metering rollers with brush to level off
- One metering roller for fine seeds and one for large seeds, interchangeable by quick-change system
- Simple stepless adjustment of seeding rate
- Large hopper capacity of 400 litres
- 8 Distribution hoses
- Hydraulically driven fan with large capacity for an accurate distribution
- Heavy-duty metering wheel with flexible drive.
Standard specification distributor beam Eco
- A steel profile with 8 spreading plates that accurately broadcast the seed. It can be mounted in front or behind the roller. The angle is adjustable.
Special benefits and advantages
- 2 Standard metering rollers: roller for fine seeds from 1 to 15 kg/ha and roller for large seeds from 10 to 120 kg/ha.
- A steel bucket is standard for easy testing of the calibration.
- The Polymat Compact comes standard with a quick hitch for the rigid Multidisc and Multivator headstock. Mounting it on other machines is also possible.
.Further explanation accessories
- With the modular hopper extension(s) of 150 litres, it is easy to increase the hopper size.
- The stairs and platform makes reaching the hopper easy and safe.
- The larger fan is recommended for seeds with a specific gravity of more than 0,5 kg/litres.
- Covering harrow for improved covering of the seeds.