The Reece SNG460 spreaders feature fully galvanised frames, UV stable hoppers and marine grade stainless steel aperture and spreading components.
The Reece Agrispred® range has been developed from more than 40 years of experience in the field working with farmers and contractors.
Features on select spreaders include:
- Dual height settings for drawbar ensures level spreading at all times
- Stainless steel aperture and spinning discs
- Hoppers are supported by a full cradle
- Swivel tow which standard for safety
- Adjustable spreading fins for flexible spread
- Superior clutch mechanism
- Hydraulic shutoff options available
- New square hopper for better rigidity and of lower centre of gravity.
- Moulded from UV stabilised polyethylene, will last for years
- Galvanised Steel construction
- Integral hinged lid. With stainless steel fixings, it can be easily removed.
- Wide wheel spacing and floatation tyres for excellent stability.
- Maintenance free, totally enclosed gearbox drives spinner disc
- Flat and wide stainless steel spinner disc provides excellent velocity ensuring an even spread and is less prone to windage. Adjustable vanes allows the user to adjust pattern/direction of spread. Spinner shaft is bearing supported.
- Stainless steel aperture parts.
- Will spread fertilisers, granules and seeds.
- ADDITIONAL SNG (trailed) FEATURES:
- Height adjustable drawbar with swivel towhitch for safety.
- Mudguards standard.
- Simple drive-pin drive system. Easy to engage and dis-engage with no moving parts.