The third generation of Lovol tractor boasts a new body system: its parts have been redesigned and upgraded by our European technical teams on the basis of the original TD series.
With a first-class seal, operating space and inner decoration, the new generation is more fashionable, flexible and much safer thanks to its newly shaped cabs, air-conditioning, skylight, adjustable seats and steering wheels, brand new hoods, streamline LED lights and tail lights.
- The newest body shape makes it fashionable and dynamic. The one-piece design of its floor and cabin frame guarantees a safe carrying performance and good seal. The hood, with a wide front and a narrow back, provides good visibility.
- Based on the optimized man-machine engineering, it features good control layout, differentiated colors, a right-hand console, suspending gas and clutch pedals, and a steering wheel below the hand throttle and shuttle. The steering gear is adjustable both forward and backward.
- The air intake and exhaust pipes are hidden behind the A column in the cab, thus providing a better view.
- A larger fuel tank capacity makes longer operation possible.
- It’s equipped with LED daytime running lamps and convex headlights of separated far and near lights. Overall chrome decorated light boxes look beautiful and luxury. Tail lights use U-shape view LED lamps and LED stop lamps, combined with streamline modeling.
- The whole vehicle is equipped with waterproof plugs and high-standard and reliable insurance. With high-temperature resistant engine lines, its electrical safety and reliability are greatly improved.
- The new cab also boasts the following features that enhance its comfortableness in addition to its better compliance with ergonomic principles.
- A larger driving space
- A three-tier roof with excellent thermal insulation; a front window that enables good ventilation; a transparent skylight with good visibility; and an adjustable sliding window guard.
- Car air conditioning that defrosts and demists the front windshield; a circular air vent layout; a warming and cooling system integrated together; a temperature range of 24 ℃ ~ 27 ℃.
- The foaming steering wheel in a new style that looks more beautiful and feels more comfortable.
- A Grammer-styled luxury seat, compression molded, with its front and back, top and bottom as well as its height adjustable; a file box attached for the seat.
- Doors and windows use new cross-section sealing strips which guarantee a more reliable seal. Clearance holes between the floor and the outside are covered with caps, effectively preventing dust, reducing noise and improving the cab’s seal.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||4530*2050*2810|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||step/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (with cab)(kg)||4155|
|Min.operating weight (without cab)(kg)||2855|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||2.2-34.9/3.0-10.8 1.5-33.7/2.3-34.7|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||66.2|
|Type of air cleaner||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Forced water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||350@1500-1700|
|Specific fuel consumption rate at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤260|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||145|
Steering brake system
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Orbit rotary valve type full-hydraulic steering gear|
|Type of braking system||wet disc hydrostatic control|
|Clutch type||Dry Single disc double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||shift sleeve|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Planetary gear type|
|Tire Model (front/rear)||11.2-24/16.9-35|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, semi-separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Cat. Ⅲ|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))kN||split-half 15 split 20|
|Regulating mode||Semi-separated type lifter: Comprehensive force and position adjustment, floating control; Or separated type lifter: Height adjustment, floating control.|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear stand-alone|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6splines/8splines/21splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000 or 760/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||32|