- There is a free wheel clutch in the gearbox for hydraulic PTO tractors.
- The hammers are ideally suited to smash and chop up the harder material such as scrub and gorse, manure, sticks and wood into smaller pieces, which can then be turned into mulch and sold or re-used.
- The hydraulic rear gate on the container is a huge benefit, as you can tip into any type of trailer or tip truck.
- The 3-point linkage Cat.I & II is suitable for small and large tractors (40 to 80hP).
- The machine is driven by tooth belts with a tension control opening, which enables the machine to be more aggressive in heavy conditions, and to stop the belts from slipping.
- It has metal flaps at the rear, so that the material can be either discharged at the rear of the machine, or it can be transferred into the hopper at the rear.
- The machine can be set to different cutting heights by adjusting the height adjustable rear roller.
- The heavy duty closed double-bearing system on the rear roller means longevity on the machine.
- Replaceable side wear skids can be replaced when worn out, as the machine sits on these skids.