The Berends Heavy Duty slasher is manufactured for rugged Australian conditions, heavily built using top quality components to give you the best value for money obtainable.
Horsepower requirements of 40-100HP.
Available in 5′ (1.5m) to 6’6″ (2.0m) sizes.
- One piece body made from 6mm quality steel. Excellent underframe clearance clears cut material quickly.
- Bondioli & Pavesi Series 5 pto driveshaft with 2 plate slip clutch protects slasher and tractor.
- 75 HP oil lubricated gearbox. Optional Italian manufactured gearbox upgrade. Excellent seal guards make it virtually impossible for wire to damage the gearbox.
- Cat 1/2 linkage.
- Hardened and tempered straight/stepped bushed slasher blades.
- Available in 3 widths fitted with both centre and offset mounting in HD153 and HD180 models.
- Floating headstock for working on undulating ground.
- Optional solid rubber wheel kits and rollers available for depth control.
- Standard with front and rear chain guards
- Document holder supplied.
- Optional galvanising available
- Full 12 month warranty on design and manufacture.
- 5 YEAR GEARBOX WARRANTY
*Warranty covers manufacture and design only