The Berends Light Duty Slasher is a dual mount slasher for grass and light work to suit smaller and compact tractors.
Front and rear stone guarding as standard.
Available in 3’4″ (1.0m) and 3’10” (1.2m) sizes.
- Body designed with 3mm top plate and strong 6mm thick adjustable skids.
- Italian made Bondioli & Pavesi Series 2 pto driveshaft with shearbolt protection rated at 900NM. Optional 2 plate slip clutch with Series 4 shaft. (The clutch is standard on the TA135 and TA150 models)
- Cat 1 linkage with both offset and centre mount positions.
- Hardened and tempered stepped/bushed slasher blades.
- Standard with full length hinging rear steel stone flap and front rubber guard.
- Adjustable skids have cutting height range of 25-100mm.
- 40 HP oil lubricated gearbox.
- Floating headstock.
- Document holder fitted.
- Full 12 month warranty on design and manufacture.