The Hanmey heavy duty power harrow was designed according to the latest European theory. It is designed with strong vertical blade sets which make it effective for maintaining water and nutrient from evaporation.
- Sturdy, non-deformable structure.
- Reinforced removable roller support with protected lubricator.
- Levelling bar which contributes to the excellent breaking up of the sods.The bar configuration on the roller allows optimal ground levelling.
- Practical bar adjustment which needs only minor adjustment interventions, following the movement of
- Easy and fast roller adjustment using pins.
- Long-lasting tungsten soil scraper.
- Lowered soil scraper position for best cleaning.
- Adjustable soil scraper bar to near all soil scrapers to the roller at the same time.
They are used for autumnal tilling, on damp soil, to break up the soil further, for surface clods and to ensure optimum surface compacting for sowing. It is used on medium mix soils and in not too high moisture conditions. It guarantees an excellent preparation of the seed bed in normal condition soils.